Sugar-Free for Over 30 Years - Michael CollinsJul 31, 2019
Michael Collins is the founder of SugarAddiction.com and Chairman of the Board of the 501c non-profit The Food Addiction Institute. He has been sugar-free for over 30 years and raised two sugar-free children. He coaches folks from all walks of life to quit or reduce sugar in their lives.
On this episode with Michael Collins:
- The power sugar has on us and its effect on our productivity
- Why we are addicted to sugar
- How to start the transition of going sugar-free (you can do this!)
- What do you eat if non-sugar food tastes like "cardboard" (it all doesn't)
- How to deal with social pressure
- Does sugar cause cancer?
Get Productivity Tips That I Only Share With Email Subscribers
Become a Mark Struczewski Insider and get the top 5 productivity tips for free!
I hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.