The Truth About ProductivityJun 07, 2019
It's time to go back to the basics of productivity. Yes, it's time to go back to school. Time to clarify a few things about productivity. Truths, if you will. Productivity is a big buzz word today. But let's make sure we're reading from the same page in the same book.
• How productive are you? Today. Right this moment. Rate yourself on a scale of zero to 10. But don't rate yourself a ten or a zero because no one is productive all the day and no one procrastinates all the time either.
• You're give a precious gift every single night: another 24 hours. How you spend those 24 hours is completely up to you (despite what you might think).
• You don't have to go to work (seriously!). But, wait! Don't quit your job just yet!
• Time is the great equalizer. It does not care who you are, how much money you have or don't have, or how educated you are aren't had educated.
• Your time is leaking someplace. Find out where by tracking your time over a period of two days. Take a day off and then sit down and review your time tracker. See where your time is really going and then make adjustments.
Get Productivity Tips That I Only Share With Email Subscribers
Become a Mark Struczewski Insider and get the top 5 productivity tips for free!
I hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.