What are you doing daily to stay productive and accountable?
Yes, writing your to-dos and goals down is far more powerful than not.
In fact, Dr. Gail Matthews, a professor of psychology at the Dominican University in California, says "you are 42 percent more likely to achieve your goals if you write them down."
But let's be honest...holding yourself accountable just doesn't work.
Because it's too easy to ignore what you've written down.
How many times have you written something you needed to do down but never did it?
Maybe because you ignored the notification (if you used a to-do app) or you overlooked it (accidentally or intentionally). The fact is: no one knew what you wrote so it was easy to do this.
That's why I created the Digital Productivity Coaching (DPC) program.
It takes accountability and your productivity to a whole 'notha level.
DPC has five components:
- a dedicated app (Nudge) with daily accountability prompts to keep you focused and on-task. You can also ask me short questions!
- a live group coaching call every month where you can ask me anything about productivity.
- a community of DPC users (Kajabi app). You can get and give encouragement and reinforcement to others.
- replays of past group coaching calls.
- discount on my 1-on-1 coaching.
Think about this: how would you feel if you were more proactive and got what you really needed to get done...DONE?
DPC comes with a 7-day, risk-free money-back guarantee.
You will be charged $49 per month until you cancel. Instructions for how to cancel are in your introduction email.